hier ein auszug aus dem interview:
- On her party girl lifestyle:"I am still acting like a seventeen-year-old. I definitely haven't become middle-aged. I've got a house and a daughter and all that, but I still like to have fun. Even in my business we still have fun."
- On being a designer versus being a model: "I still enjoy modeling, and it inspires me for the other things as well. All that dressing up makes me say, 'What do I want to wear?' and, 'What do I want to do with Topshop?' It all kind of leads into the other things."
- On being a businesswoman: "I like making money, but I don't call people up every day to see how much I've made. As long as I have what I need at the time; I mean, I can buy the house that I want. I am not completely money-oriented."
- On motherhood: "I'm a mum. All the time. Every day. I put my daughter to bed."
- On designing her own line for Topshop: "I would see things that I wore sometimes that designers had copied. So I thought, 'Listen, I could do that.'"